Pages

Vivid Lacquer

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
September 13, 21012

Today I have seven polishes from Vivid Lacquer to show you. Not only does she sell polishes, but she also sells stamping plates. I have the two she offers, and I like them!


First up is three coats of Vivid Lacquer Fairy Bread with two coats of top coat. Of course, I loved this one (I am a sucker for white glitter polishes). 


This polish is super gorgeous!!!!! This is one coat of Have Fun Storming The Castle over a black base. Photos show one coat of top coat. Love that golden shimmer!! This polish also has ultra small black squares. Application was a breeze!


This is two coats of Vivid Lacquer Hivemind over Sinful Colors Hazard. Photos show two coats of top coat. 


This is two coats of Vivid Lacquer Sketchbook (pointer and ring) and two coats of Vivid Lacquer Composition (middle and pinky) over Spoiled Tip Your Waitress. Photos show one coat of top coat. These polishes are filled with black and white glitter, and Sketchbook has a subtle shimmer to it! Application was easy!


This is two coats of Vivid Lacquer Notebook Paper over Sinful Colors Innocent. To apply this polish, I put a little on a piece of paper and then dabbed it on my nails. Photos show two coats of top coat. I love that pop of coral.


This is one coat of Vivid Lacquer Assemble. Its black jelly base was a bit light for me to layer on its own, so I layered it over black. I think the glitter is having trouble popping over the black base though. Photos show one coat of top coat.

These polishes were sent for review.

10 comments:

Lacqueerisa Says on September 13, 2012 at 9:10 PM said...

Love the colour combination you did for Vivid Lacquer's Notebook Paper! It looks absolutely beautiful!

Rustic Comfort on September 13, 2012 at 9:16 PM said...

I love all of them! Especially the large hex glitter on your pinkie nail on Notebook Paper :-) Gorgeous swatches and love the underwear that you chose for each glitter....wait that sounds weird LOL!

Lollipop Polish on September 13, 2012 at 9:37 PM said...

Ooooh I love Fairy Bread, Have Fun Storming the Castle, and Composition!!! Maybe Assemble would pop more over a gray? The jelly would blacken up the gray too. What do you think? :)

Norelis Ocasio on September 13, 2012 at 9:57 PM said...

These are all so pretty!

MissKatV on September 13, 2012 at 11:02 PM said...

the orange one reminds me of Halloween :D
❤ misskatv.com

Paulina on September 14, 2012 at 2:18 AM said...

I like it!!!

maRyya on September 14, 2012 at 4:06 AM said...

i really like Composition <3

rebecca on September 14, 2012 at 10:19 PM said...

Oh wow your photos are stunning! I want them all.

Smashinbeauty on September 16, 2012 at 3:36 AM said...

personally love black jelly most!

A Girl and Her Polish on September 18, 2012 at 7:48 PM said...

So pretty! I am going to have to check these out! I really like the 2 black ones! :)

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates