Pages

Blood Splatter

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
October 23, 2012


As its getting closer to Halloween, I wanted to do a mani that had that blood splatter look. I took the easy route and used a stamp! I loved the final look, but it sure does make me look red (lobster hands lol).


I started with two coats of ManGlaze Mayonnaise, which is my favorite white polish! This is a new addition to my collection, and I think this is the first polish where I really feel like I need a back up bottle. I topped the white base with one coat of Sonoma Nail Art Sonoma County Gazette. Photo was taken as the polish was drying.


I then added one coat of Essie Marshmallow to create a jelly sandwich. I stamped on the blood splatter design (that's what I think it looks like anyways) with Konad stamping polish in red and Konad stamping plate M70. Photo above was taken as the polish was drying. For the final look, I added one coat of matte top coat.

12 comments:

A Girl and Her Polish on October 23, 2012 at 7:26 PM said...

It looks amazing! I have been meaning to add some Man Glaze to my inventory, but other polishes keep getting in the way :D

Nail Girl on October 23, 2012 at 8:21 PM said...

Great mani! I love how the glitters look under the stamping :)

Jamie @ Polish, Please! on October 23, 2012 at 9:36 PM said...

Ooo I like the sandwich effect underneath the stamp! Very nice :)

Yasmin on October 23, 2012 at 10:29 PM said...

*facepalm* It's blood-SPATTER lol. Cute mani though :)

Lola Sparklez on October 24, 2012 at 2:37 AM said...

i love it, it looks like bloody eyeballs! LOL

Natalia on October 24, 2012 at 2:41 AM said...

actually I do prefer this mani without the "blood" :P but then I guess it wouldn't be halloween themed...

goodlacknail on October 24, 2012 at 4:54 AM said...

I love that stamp! Looks awesome :)

Emalitsa on October 24, 2012 at 10:05 AM said...

These look great for Halloween! I love the glitter underneath, its so nice!

lolly on October 24, 2012 at 3:05 PM said...

really like the blood splatter, looks great for Halloween!

NATALiJA WANTS YOU! ♥ on October 25, 2012 at 11:56 AM said...

very very very pretty *_____*

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Lydz on October 25, 2012 at 8:47 PM said...

omg! too cool!

Gelic on October 26, 2012 at 5:04 PM said...

I really liked this! However I don't think your hands turned red, no lobster hands! haha :D

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates