Pages

Halloween Bundle Monster Contest

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
October 14, 2012


My first Halloween mani of the season! This was my entry in the Bundle Monster Halloween contest. Voting is now open until the 19th of October. I am (of course) begging for your votes!!! =) As far as I know, you have to have a Facebook account to vote.


There are four pages of awesome entries. Vote for your favorites!


For this mani, I started with two coats of Orly Truly Tangerine. Next I did a gradient using Orly Truly Tangerine, A-England Excalibur, and this gradient tutorial by The Nailasaurus. Over the gradient (on each nail), I stamped a design. Both designs are from Bundle Monster stamping plate BM-301, and I used A-England Excalibur. I wanted the stamp design to fade into the gradient a little. The Halloween designs came from Bundle Monster stamping plate BM-305 and BM-13. All were stamped with Kleancolor black. The green eyes were added with a dotting tool and Color Club Lime Light. Photo shows no top coat.

11 comments:

Gelic on October 14, 2012 at 11:33 AM said...

Oh so beautiful! :D

Lindsey R on October 14, 2012 at 12:09 PM said...

That is so neat! I love how you combined those Bundle Monster plates!

Stacy Plowman-Pennock on October 14, 2012 at 12:09 PM said...

Ok, this is seriously my new favorite Halloween mani of all time!!

NailaDay on October 14, 2012 at 12:48 PM said...

Wow, so many things happening in that mani! Awesome job!

Emalitsa on October 14, 2012 at 1:20 PM said...

This is so cute!!! I love the creativity of this mani!

K @ Karines Vernis Club on October 14, 2012 at 2:21 PM said...

this is so cool!

Kelli on October 14, 2012 at 4:52 PM said...

This is stunning!

Jamie @ Polish, Please! on October 14, 2012 at 4:57 PM said...

So cute! I love the green eyes on your little monsters!

LittleMonsterx14 on October 14, 2012 at 7:16 PM said...

wow i love it!!

Kelly on October 14, 2012 at 9:07 PM said...

This is lovely, and I love the colors!

Voting for you! x

NATALiJA WANTS YOU! ♥ on October 15, 2012 at 10:50 AM said...

awesomeeeee :o ^_^


× ♥♥♥ ×

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates