Pages

Ninja Polish Spooky Floam

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
October 21, 2012


What an awesome Halloween polish.... This is four thin coats of Ninja Polish Spooky Floam with two coats of top coat. I had good coverage with three coats, but I decided to add a thin fourth coat for photo purposes (in my experience, photos tend to show more gaps in coverage then what is seen in person). 

My absolute favorite thing about this polish is that it GLOWS IN THE DARK!!! Check out Shelia's amazing swatches and her glow in the dark photos of Spooky Floam!! Click here to see her post! I suck at taking glow in the dark photos. All my photos turned out completely black or my camera wouldn't snap a shot because it didn't know what to focus on. I am pretty sad about that because the glow effect of this polish is very impressive... You will not be disappointed by it!

The polish layered well and dried in a decent amount of time for four coats. I did wait a little while in between each coat. The polish does have stray pieces of yellow glitter. I wore this polish for a week and had good wear. I had spots begin to chip away after about 5 days. 

Ashley has Spooky Floam swatched over a white base and mattified! Its an awesome combo! Click here to check it out!

This polish was sent for review....

9 comments:

Glamadam on October 21, 2012 at 10:30 PM said...

I love it! Orange and black, look snazzy yet elegant. Wish I could get that here!

Kelly on October 22, 2012 at 12:29 AM said...

It's so pretty! I have to pick this up :}

Julie Vernie on October 22, 2012 at 2:08 AM said...

Ugletty :-) but it looks great on your nails! :-*

Natalia on October 22, 2012 at 2:15 AM said...

It's quite fun!

Pearl Squirrel on October 22, 2012 at 8:56 AM said...

This looks really cool, it's like a classy autumn version :)

LittleMonsterx14 on October 22, 2012 at 10:21 AM said...

i love this! haha I such and glow in the dark photos too!

Deborah - Love. Varnish, chocolate and more... on October 22, 2012 at 12:12 PM said...

Oooh that looks so cool!

Pointless Cafe on October 22, 2012 at 4:25 PM said...

You make anything just look SO AMAZING! But I agree it is an awesomely cool Halloween polish!

TENDERHEARTR on October 22, 2012 at 11:12 PM said...

Gah! I need this!

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates