Pages

Sinful Colors Cross My Heart + KBShimmer Bejeweled

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
October 06, 2012


This is two (or three.. can't remember... I did this mani a long time ago) coats of Sinful Colors Cross My Heart and one coat of KBShimmer Bejeweled. I used two coats of top coat. 

My photo takes away from how awesome KBShimmer Bejeweled is. I really love this glitter top coat. It has a clear base and is loaded with copper, navy blue, purple, and turquoise holo glitter! The turquoise holo pops!

8 comments:

Jamie @ Polish, Please! on October 6, 2012 at 8:39 PM said...

Love that glitter!

Tintin on October 6, 2012 at 9:37 PM said...

Lovely combo

Angie D on October 6, 2012 at 11:07 PM said...

I like it over red! Nice job :)

Nail Girl on October 7, 2012 at 4:59 AM said...

I really like the color combo of that glitter :3 So pretty!

Lydz on October 7, 2012 at 10:46 AM said...

this is very pretty!

Anne Thompson on October 7, 2012 at 11:01 AM said...

I looooove this combo! Cross My Heart is a gorgeous red!!

Fashion Footing on October 7, 2012 at 12:58 PM said...

I need this KBShimmer! So awesome!

MissAdelinne on October 8, 2012 at 3:30 PM said...

Such a cute mani!

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates