Pages

Leopard print and stripes

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
November 15, 2012


I absolutely LOVE this mani! I have been wearing it since Sunday, and I will be very sad when I remove it this weekend. My inspiration for this mani came from Work Play Polish! Click here for the link to her blog post about it.

I started with two coats of OPI Did You Hear About Van Gogh? I stamped on the stripes and leopard print with Kleancolor Black and DRK-A stamping plate. I filled in the gaps of the leopard print with a nail brush and Konad stamping polish in red. My thumbs were a leopard print as well. I just love that pop of red against the soft tan and black! I finished the mani with one coat of matte top coat.

8 comments:

ewlyn on November 16, 2012 at 1:52 AM said...

I am not a fan of leopard print on nails, but this one looks so cool that I wanna try it :p That red polish fits there perfectly.

Natalia on November 16, 2012 at 3:59 AM said...

Amy, this is gorgeous! so well done!

Ameerah@Valiantly Varnished on November 16, 2012 at 9:48 AM said...

LOVE this! I am seriously obsessed with matte manicures right now.

Deborah - Love. Varnish, chocolate and more... on November 17, 2012 at 9:41 AM said...

The matte effect makes it so pretty to look at!

Silvia Princy on November 17, 2012 at 1:25 PM said...

I love it! amazing!!!

LittleMonsterx14 on November 18, 2012 at 6:31 PM said...

oooh wow i love this!

Anonymous said...

I can't find a matte top coat anywhere I bought one from Ulta by opi & it didn't work at all :( where can I buy this matte top coat & what is it called???? Thank you

Heather on January 20, 2013 at 6:40 PM said...

I really need to try this. This is just stunning!!

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates