Pages

Wearing Purple for a Reason

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
November 07, 2012


I don't have anything crazy today. I have been pretty lazy lately. This is two coats of Nailventurous The Shimmer Effect with two coats of top coat. I haven't worn one of my homemade polishes in a while (I do *not* sell polishes anymore. I haven't sold polishes since roughly July timeframe). I thought now was the perfect time to wear one! I chose this one for a reason: It's purple! A group of people are wearing purple on November 8 in an effort to join together in a No Hate Movement.

I wanted to point out that this polish was made back in June/July timeframe. Guess what? It's not perfect. It separated. The good thing is that it shook up in less than a minute! I have been wearing this polish since Sunday. No complaints. I have many polishes including industry brands that separate. Shaking fixes this "problem" with all my industry brand polishes as well as homemade polishes. It's interesting that some polishes do this while others do not. Just thought I would share!


6 comments:

Angie on November 7, 2012 at 8:54 PM said...

Oooh, pretty!

Blue-Eyed Girl on November 7, 2012 at 10:19 PM said...

I have a decant of the Shimmer Effect from a friend that I cannot wait to use!!! Gorgeous!

TikiBarbie on November 8, 2012 at 12:59 AM said...

Very pretty!

Natalia on November 8, 2012 at 1:58 AM said...

VEry pretty! did I ever mention I love purple?

Amanda on November 8, 2012 at 3:18 AM said...

Beautiful, Amy! Imperfections and all :)

Lydz on November 8, 2012 at 6:42 PM said...

very pretty!

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates