Pages

All That Glitters Holiday, Celebrate Collection

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
December 02, 2012

Today I have swatches of four polishes from All That Glitters Holiday, Celebrate Collection!!!! 

You can visit All That Glitters' shop by clicking here.
You can also visit her on Facebook by clicking here!


First up is my favorite of the four! This is three coats of All That Glitters Cool Yule with one coat of top coat. This baby blue applied with perfection! The glitter came out easily with no digging. I like how the glitters are sporadic and not overwhelming so that baby blue base can show. I love the combo of lavender, royal blue and turquoise glitter. It reminds me of winter, ice skating, and snow -- a perfect holiday winter polish!


This is two coats of All That Glitters Goody Gumdrops with one coat of top coat. This polish applied well. The glitter came out in abundance. I adore the pink base with the pop of red glitter.


This one is my second favorite out of the four!!!! This is three coats of All That Glitters Eggnog Wasted with one coat of matte top coat. I had good coverage with two coats but added a third. This polish's white base loaded with green, red, gold, and copper glitter screams Christmas! 


The last polish is a Fall inspired polish named All That Glitters Autumn Bomb. This is one coat over OPI What The Shrek. My photo doesn't show off the awesome copper, orange, green and gold glitters well enough. As you can see, tons of glitter comes out with a single coat. So you can probably wear it on its own.

These polishes were sent for review.

7 comments:

BrightestStarOfAll on December 2, 2012 at 6:16 PM said...

These are so pretty! Eggnog Wasted is my favorite out of the four :)

Lydz on December 2, 2012 at 6:18 PM said...

ohh that blue one is gorgeous!

Amanda on December 2, 2012 at 6:52 PM said...

Such a beautiful collection! Great swatches :)

Dema on December 2, 2012 at 8:32 PM said...

Lovely swatches as usual!

Leslie on December 2, 2012 at 8:49 PM said...

Amy, your swatches are always gorgeous!

goodlacknail on December 3, 2012 at 2:23 AM said...

I think Goody Gumdrops is my favourite. Fun and bright :)

TikiBarbie on December 3, 2012 at 3:13 AM said...

These are pretty!

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates