Pages

Christmas Paisley Print

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
December 22, 2012


For this Christmas paisley print, I started with two coats of Glitter Gal Red Sparkle. This polish IS the PERFECT red! I absolutely love it! If you are still on the hunt for the perfect red, try this polish. You will not be disappointed. I stamped on the paisley print with Bundle Monster BM-315 and Konad stamping polish in white. I finished with one thick coat of top coat. My top coat faded the white print and made it turn a dull red or muted the white. I think it was because I used an old bottle of top coat.

These will be my nails for Christmas! I hope they last. Merry Christmas! I hope you have a wonderful holiday.

15 comments:

sue on December 22, 2012 at 7:54 PM said...

I love that it muted the white. It looks almost like fabric.

Kelly Ruiz on December 22, 2012 at 8:03 PM said...

These are gorgeous!

A Girl and Her Polish on December 22, 2012 at 8:16 PM said...

Wow..stunning! I love what the top coat did to the white stamp! It looks amazing! :)

Minty on December 22, 2012 at 9:39 PM said...

That red is STUNNING! I actually have been looking for a glowing, glittery red so this is perfect. Great design too!

datyorkLOVES on December 22, 2012 at 9:45 PM said...

Please do my nails!

Jenna Froggy on December 22, 2012 at 10:12 PM said...

I hat ewhen topcoats bugger up some cute nail art, but in this case I think it worked for the nail art :D

Taya on December 23, 2012 at 6:53 AM said...

Perfect manicure, I love it!

LittleMonsterx14 on December 23, 2012 at 9:28 AM said...

omg this is so pretty!! i love paisley

lolly on December 23, 2012 at 11:32 AM said...

these are so beautiful! i'm trying out my barry m red glitter nail polish tomorrow so fingers crossed it will be as red as this :)

Wai Li on December 23, 2012 at 1:09 PM said...

I see what you mean about the old bottle of top coat. It looks great though.

Lynn Means on December 23, 2012 at 6:20 PM said...

Amy, this is beautiful!!! I'd totally love this on me!

Laurie on December 23, 2012 at 6:28 PM said...

How a happy accident though! this looks cool!

Deborah - Love. Varnish, chocolate and more... on December 24, 2012 at 8:12 AM said...

I actually love the fact the stamp isn't white anymore! Lovely tone on tone this way ♥.

Tina on December 25, 2012 at 6:15 PM said...

I love this! I think the bleed makes it even better!

Gypsy @ Gypsy'sGlitter on December 26, 2012 at 10:05 PM said...

So pretty! I kind do like the muted tone on tone effect even if it wasn't on purpose :) happy accident I guess.

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates