Pages

Glitter and Bows

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
December 30, 2012


This is two coats of China Glaze It's A Trap-eze with one coat of matte top coat. I adore this polish! It reminds me of Deborah Lippmann Candy Shop but with a white base. I was a little disappointed in this polish though. It began to chip for me within an hour or so. I suspect its because of the matte top coat or maybe this polish doesn't work well with my "nail chemistry". I stamped on the subtle bows with Kleancolor White and Konad stamping plate M-59.

8 comments:

Lydz on December 30, 2012 at 7:32 PM said...

too pretty!

Amber @ My Nail Graffiti on December 30, 2012 at 8:12 PM said...

Amy! I literally had the same idea but didn't carry it through. It's so cute!

Rochelle N on December 30, 2012 at 8:15 PM said...

This is really cute! Though the bows are a bit hard to see it really makes the manicure come across as delicate. But hey, it's bows. Of course I love it. =P

KatXoXo on December 30, 2012 at 9:24 PM said...

Very pretty mani dear!! I'm dying to get my hands on this polish!! It is just perfection in a bottle!!

Brittney (Precious Polish) on December 30, 2012 at 10:44 PM said...

It's A Trap-eze looks so fun! I haven't tried it out yet, but it's a shame about the formula problems you experienced ):

Nail Loopy on December 31, 2012 at 9:32 AM said...

Gorgeous, Just Gorgeous :)

Laura on December 31, 2012 at 2:01 PM said...

The bows are so cute! I love them with the glitter, such a fun mani :)

BrightestStarOfAll on December 31, 2012 at 2:32 PM said...

This is such a cool polish! It looks really lovely with the stamping you did! I've been wearing it for a few days with a 2-in-1 Sally Hansen topcoat with no chipping, so perhaps it's the matte topcoat? I know everyone loves the Seche Vite topcoat, but that one made the whole polish peel off my nails! :( Anyway, your nails look great as always <3

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates