Pages

It's December!

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
December 04, 2012


My first Christmas mani of the season!!!! I started with three coats of All That Glitters Eggnog Wasted (see swatch below). First I stamped on a swirly design with Konad stamping polish in green and You Mix Cosmetics large stamping plate I (You Mix Cosmetics used to sell stamping plates). On top of that stamped design, I stamped on the striped design with You Mix Cosmetics larget stamping plate I and Konad stamping polish in red.





6 comments:

Akuma Kanji on December 4, 2012 at 7:36 PM said...

Indeed! And those manicures look a lot appropriate for this month's season! :D

Sarah on December 4, 2012 at 7:38 PM said...

Very pretty and Christmas-ey!!

Hunter87 on December 4, 2012 at 7:46 PM said...

Love both nail looks.
~Jazmin

Judy said...

Cute !!!

Anonymous said...

Wow that was odd. I just wrote an extremely long comment but
after I clicked

submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all
that over again. Anyway, just wanted to say wonderful blog!
Also see my web site :: utricle

Lydz on December 6, 2012 at 7:02 PM said...

pretty!

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates