Pages

Naild' It Unique Nail Polish Review

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
December 10, 2012

Today I have two polishes from Naild' It Unique Nail Polish

You can visit her Etsy shop by clicking here. She is currently on vacation mode, but she has plans to open on the 20th of this month. You can also purchase her polishes on Overall Beauty, Llarowe, and Mei Mei's Signature. 

You can also visit Naild' It on Facebook by clicking here!


First up is a great polish for the holiday season! This is two coats of Nail'd It Rudolf Knows with two coats of top coat. This polish has a lovely red jelly base loaded with fuchsia and red holo glitter. Application was simple, and the glitter applied pretty evenly with no struggle. The formula was great--not too thick or thin.


This is two coats of Nail'd It Light show with two coats of top coat. I like how it has a subtle base color but loaded with pops of funky, bold, neon glitters! The base color is hard to describe. I think it is a mixture of a soft grey and purple... It is loaded with (I would guess) about 20 different glitters. Application was surprisingly easy considering how much glitter is in the polish. I like how it is not overloaded with glitter. There are "gaps",  so the awesome colored base shows through. I am wearing this polish now, and it has a bit of a texture feel. I would suggest using gelous instead of regular top coat.

3 comments:

Emma Hoop on December 10, 2012 at 9:25 PM said...

I LOVE Light Show!! It's so weird but amazing; immediately on my wish list it goes.

Gelic on December 13, 2012 at 5:12 AM said...

Wow, I loved "Nail'd It Light show". As you say bright neon colors are the best with a bit more subtle base color making the brights and neons pop more!

Claudia C. on December 30, 2012 at 4:42 PM said...

The first one is amazing :)

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates