Pages

Zoya Frida + Pretty and Polished Dalmatian Nation

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
December 27, 2012


I really like this layering combo... I started with two coats of Zoya Frida (a greenish jelly), which I did NOT like on its own. So I decided to add two thin coats of Pretty and Polished Dalmatian Nation (I purposely avoided using the large round black glitter in this polish)... I love how it turned out. I like how the green shows through the white jelly base of Dalmatian Nation. Photo shows one coat of top coat.

What do you think of this combo?

2 comments:

LittleMonsterx14 on December 27, 2012 at 3:42 PM said...

really cool glitter

Brittney (Precious Polish) on December 27, 2012 at 5:03 PM said...

I love this combo! Very understated but beautiful all the same :)

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates