Pages

Dandy Nails Chilled Down

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
January 03, 2013


This is such an AMAZING polish!!!! This is two coats of Dandy Nails Chilled Down. I love its light base and flecks of gold and blue. 



I first stamped on a plaid pattern with China Glaze 2NITE (a gorgeous blue holo), but it didn't show as much as I wanted. (Can you see it behind the xoxo design?) So I stamped over it with the xoxo design using Ulta Gold Rush and Vivid Lacquer VL001 stamping plate. The plaid pattern was on this plate as well.

8 comments:

Sarah on January 3, 2013 at 8:00 PM said...

Wow!! Really gorgeous polish!

Angie D on January 3, 2013 at 9:03 PM said...

Cute! Now it's like a game of tic-tac-toe :)

Jessica's Nail Tales on January 3, 2013 at 9:55 PM said...

This polish is so stunning! I literally just went and ordered it!

Ameerah@Valiantly Varnished on January 3, 2013 at 10:20 PM said...

I have been drooling over this polish since I first saw it on Etsy- so gorgeous!

Brittney (Precious Polish) on January 3, 2013 at 10:23 PM said...

What an interesting combo! It's a very nice alternative to standard neutrals :)

Anonymous said...

I loved it before the stamping.

Laura on January 5, 2013 at 12:12 PM said...

Oooh, this is a very cool color! I don't think I've ever seen anything just like it before.

velvetnails on January 8, 2013 at 12:30 AM said...

Oh my goodness, every time I've seen this polish now I think, "No, you don't need any more polish!" But it's so freaking GORGEOUS. I can feel my resistance weakening with every lovely swatch! It looks fantastic on you.

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates