Pages

Happy New Year!

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
January 01, 2013 


Happy New Year! 

This was my New Year's mani... I started with two coats of Glitter Gal 3D Silver Holo. On my accent nail, I added one good coat of OPI Crown Me Already!. I stamped on the basket weave pattern with DRK-B stamping plate and Kleancolor Black. Can you see the silver holo polish peeking through under the stamped pattern? Photos show no top coat.



Two coats of Glitter Gal 3D Silver Holo with no top coat.

7 comments:

Minty on January 1, 2013 at 2:30 PM said...

Pretty!

Brittney (Precious Polish) on January 1, 2013 at 2:51 PM said...

Happy New Year! I love the stamped nails a lot!

Debbie Crumpet on January 1, 2013 at 4:47 PM said...

great stamping job, i always have overly thick prints from this plate. Great combo xx

beachgal on January 1, 2013 at 5:31 PM said...

This woven stamp looks great over the silver holo base...now that I have some options to holos and don't need to turn to my China Glaze OMG's I am happy to experiment and not so crushed when I end up with a big old mess! Will be curious to see what the ChG 2013 holo collection will be like...I also wonder if I will be holo'ed out like I got glittered out and neoned out in 2012?

leslielovesnails on January 2, 2013 at 9:18 PM said...

I do see it peeking through! :) This is a great manicure, I have really got to get my hand on some linear holos.

Thanks for sharing!

Leslie

LittleMonsterx14 on January 3, 2013 at 5:10 AM said...

soooo pretty!!

Emily on January 3, 2013 at 5:13 AM said...

Wow!!! These manis are so pretty. They look so elegant and classy which is perfect for any occasion. Love it!

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates