Pages

Pink and Silver Spotted Mani

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
January 13, 2013


My inspiration for this pink and silver spotted mani came from a mani I saw on Pinterest. Check out Beautylish's mani by clicking here

The products I used in this mani are A-England Excalibur (only ONE coat!), Essence Ultimate Pink (two coats), Kleancolor Black for stamping, and DRK-A Stamping Plate. No top coat. I've been lazy with using top coat lately. Mainly because I am out of my favorite (China Glaze Fast Forward top coat). Every time I use another brand I have in my drawer, it either smears my stamping, takes forever to dry, or turns my mani matte. I've been procrastinating getting a new bottle. I've been out for weeks now. =)


10 comments:

The Polish Rainbow on January 13, 2013 at 10:37 AM said...

what a great combination of colors - I love it ;)

LittleMonsterx14 on January 13, 2013 at 11:41 AM said...

oooh i love the colors!

tina on January 13, 2013 at 5:24 PM said...

great mani!

Pamper with Polish on January 13, 2013 at 10:36 PM said...

I love the colors and pattern!!

Emy on January 14, 2013 at 12:44 AM said...

OMG!!! This mani rocks!!! Love the color combos and the design. I find it elegant and classy. Perfect for any occasion.

miha.ela on January 15, 2013 at 5:45 PM said...

awesome nails!

Cin O on January 16, 2013 at 11:30 AM said...

Wow, your nails are so pretty. I like the colors you put together. I have trouble with top coat smearing my stamps too, no matter ho long I let them dry. I tend to use a cheap clear polish rather than one that is called a top coast though for art, so maybe it does make a difference? I pretty much thought "top coat" is a fancy term for clear polish, but perhaps I am incorrect in my assumption.

Natalia on January 17, 2013 at 2:02 PM said...

Looks great! even without topcoat :D

Glowstars on January 18, 2013 at 7:37 AM said...

Fabulicious!

Kayleigh on January 19, 2013 at 5:20 PM said...

This is a hot mani, love it!!

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates