Pages

KBShimmer Spring 2013 Collection Part 1

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
February 04, 2013

Today I have seven out of the nine polishes in KBShimmer's Spring 2013 Collection. I will have the remaining two up on the blog by this weekend hopefully. All photos show one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top topcoat (which is awesome by the way--quick to dry and shiny). As always, Christy never disappoints! This collection is amazing....The formula made application easy.

Her new collection will be available on her website on February 15, 2013.


Three coats of KBShimmer Iris My Case


Three coats of KBShimmer I Got A Crush On Blue


One coat of KBShimmer Pastel Me More over Sinful Colors Hazard and Sinful Colors Slate


Three coats of KBShimmer Get Clover It


Three coats of KBShimmer Spring Training


One coat of KBShimmer A Dot Mess over Sinful Colors Innocent


Three coats of KBShimmer Where My Peeps At


18 comments:

Jamie on February 4, 2013 at 9:06 PM said...

I LOVE your picture of A Dot Mess! Great color choice!

Nail Girl on February 4, 2013 at 9:38 PM said...

Beautiful swatches! The ones that catch my eye are I Got a Crush on Blue and Pastel Me More.

Jessica Heasley on February 4, 2013 at 9:44 PM said...

Love these!!!

Kelli on February 4, 2013 at 10:17 PM said...

I like the first and last polishes ;)

Raine on February 4, 2013 at 10:41 PM said...

Some glitters are just so fun! Great swatches!

Lacy Nylons on February 4, 2013 at 11:02 PM said...

Gorgeous swatches Amy!!!

-Ariel

Steamy Nails on February 5, 2013 at 1:05 AM said...

Spring Training is so pretty! But then so are all the rest, hahaha. Lovely swatches <3

Pampered With Polish on February 5, 2013 at 2:16 AM said...

Iris My Case and Get Clover It are perfect! I would love to own them! haha thanks for the swatches, beautiful polishes

TikiBarbie on February 5, 2013 at 2:46 AM said...

These are really pretty!

LittleMonsterx14 on February 5, 2013 at 6:38 AM said...

Get Clover It is amazing!!

Amy on February 5, 2013 at 8:54 AM said...

Oooooh some really nice colours and combos :D
I really like Where My Peeps At, its so jazzy!
xX

http://amyscorner93.blogspot.co.uk/

Neens on February 5, 2013 at 9:10 AM said...

Oh boy! They are are gorgeous...of course I want them all!

Dema on February 5, 2013 at 9:51 AM said...

Lovely swatches. I thought I was done with indies, but darn it the blue and green jellies here might make me break that no buy, lol.

Freshie on February 5, 2013 at 1:49 PM said...

I'm diggin Get Clover it!

becacine on February 6, 2013 at 6:37 PM said...

Love A Dot Mess over Innocent - it pops! ☼

Denise Stanley on February 7, 2013 at 9:58 AM said...

Love them all and always love looking at your gorgeous swatches!!

JQ on February 7, 2013 at 7:47 PM said...

This really is a super cute one. I am overwhelmed by the amount of Pure Indie Awesome on the internet lately. :)

Glittersnapdragon on February 17, 2013 at 11:18 AM said...

I Got A Crush On Blue is just perfect!!!

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates