Pages

KBShimmer Spring Collection Part 3

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
February 16, 2013


Here is the final polish in the KBShimmer Spring Collection. (You can see the other eight polishes by clicking here and here). I am not fond of my photos in today's post.....but oh well! I wanted to share anyways, and I'm too lazy to retake photos (haha). 

Photo above is two coats of KBShimmer Squared Away over one coat of A-England Excalibur (one coat of top coat). 

Photo below is my jelly sandwich... I added one thin coat of Essie Marshmallow with some top coat. 



5 comments:

Kaitlyn on February 16, 2013 at 9:37 PM said...

love the jelly sandwich!

TikiBarbie on February 17, 2013 at 5:02 AM said...

Pretty!

Fashion Footing on February 17, 2013 at 8:13 AM said...

Gahhhh! Amazing!

LittleMonsterx14 on February 17, 2013 at 10:13 AM said...

really pretty :)

ashley on February 24, 2013 at 11:28 AM said...

LOVE

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates