Pages

Mix and Match Nails

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
February 24, 2013


For this mani, I used China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise Neon and ManGlaze Matte is Murder (both matte polishes) as the two base colors. I have to warn you that the China Glaze sucked for me. By the next morning, my nails were severely chipped--a big disappointment. For the stamped designs, I used Konad stamping polish in white, Kleancolor Black, Bundle Monster stamping plate BM-201 (chevron), and Cheeky stamping plate CH6 (dots). I didn't add a top coat because I liked the matte finish. On my thumbs, I used ManGlaze Matte is Murder and stamped on white dots. 

9 comments:

rainbow.colorato on February 24, 2013 at 1:58 PM said...

Looks really cool :) I like it

LittleMonsterx14 on February 24, 2013 at 6:47 PM said...

i love the alternating color and pattern! really cool!

Sandipa Sharma on February 24, 2013 at 8:16 PM said...

I need that chevron stamp! Wow!

Emily @ Emalitsa on February 24, 2013 at 8:44 PM said...

OMG I adore these nails! I love the colour combination and the patter combination. So well done!

goodlacknail on February 25, 2013 at 3:48 AM said...

Love the combination and especially the black and white chevron/stripe look!!

Mina on February 25, 2013 at 6:43 AM said...

LOVE IT! :)
and the matte finish is just perfect!

SmashinBeauty on February 26, 2013 at 7:56 AM said...

WOW. I tried using the stamp but just never get it right

vicerimus on February 26, 2013 at 8:54 AM said...

Awesome!

Caroline nailsapART on February 26, 2013 at 2:55 PM said...

Really love this mani - all the colour combinations are ace!! so disappointing that the China Glaze let you down - looks like such a great shade

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates