Pages

Girly Bits Swatches

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
March 18, 2013

Hello everyone! Tonight, I have some Girl Bits swatches for you... I'm hating the quality of my photos lately. I usually take my photos underneath my desk. The lighting worked well, and I was at the point where I was generally happy with my photos. I haven't been able to take photos there for a while (8 months pregnant now and bending at the waist to fit under the desk is near impossible). I am still trying to find a new location and lighting to get good photos. So bare with me. Okay enough complaining... =) 

First up is Girly Bits Hot Shot. This is two coats. I really love the subtle pink and holo combo. It is super girly!


This is three coats of Girly Bits Twitterpated, an awesome purple holo!


Next up is two coats of Girly Bits Erin Go Bragh-less over two coats of Catrice No Snow Petrol. This polish is super funky (in a good way)! It has a neon (in my opinion) green base loaded with green and gold glitter. My camera had a hard time focusing on this one (as well as the polish in the last photo), but the photo gives you the general idea of how it looks.


This is two coats of Girly Bits A Mother's Love over two coats of Girly Bits Hot Shot. 



8 comments:

Ashesela K on March 19, 2013 at 12:07 AM said...

These are all so beautiful!! :D

Rainbowify Me on March 19, 2013 at 12:40 AM said...

I just fell in love with that purple holo :)

goodlacknail on March 19, 2013 at 5:58 AM said...

very pretty! Love your swatches, and I think the picture quality is wonderful! plus, there are worse reasons for not being able to bend down :D

tina on March 19, 2013 at 4:43 PM said...

i love first polish,color is fantastic!

Samantha Davis on March 20, 2013 at 7:38 PM said...

Interesting look. My favorite is the last combo. I love pink + that glitter is different and cool.

Kari on March 22, 2013 at 9:23 AM said...

OMG, I just wanted to let you know that I'd heard if you're pregnant that you shouldn't wear nail polish, esp if you're carrying a boy. Apparently the chemicals in it can mess with his reproductive system. Not sure if it's true or not, (not pregnant and never had kids, so havne't done the research) but did want to pass it along... Love your blog, Kari

Gini@Sassy Paints on March 27, 2013 at 11:22 PM said...

Twiterpated!! Love it!

Elektra King on March 29, 2013 at 3:50 PM said...

Thanks for the post! I always love your Girly bits swatches :-) Your pics are as beautiful as ever!!

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates