Pages

Sassy Leopard Print

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
March 06, 2013


This is two coats of Nfu-Oh NFU JS16. I stamped on the leopard print with the DRK-A stamping plate and Kleancolor Black. I filled in the leopard print with Konad stamping polish in red and a dotting tool. 

I saw this leopard print color scheme on Pinterest, and I knew I wanted to recreate it (her mani was a blue french tip with a side stripe of the black and red leopard print). I would share the link. However, I can't go to the link because it wants me to log in with a tumblr account. If you are interested in seeing her mani, there was a watermark on the photo: beautopianails.com. 



6 comments:

Marisa on March 6, 2013 at 7:12 PM said...

Love the colors!!

Shaina on March 6, 2013 at 7:13 PM said...

Stunning design Amy, I love it!

LittleMonsterx14 on March 6, 2013 at 7:55 PM said...

this came out great, i love the colors!

Natalia on March 7, 2013 at 2:34 AM said...

Lovely! I like leopard nails so much! I'm practising to do it myself.

tina on March 7, 2013 at 3:33 PM said...

great manicure

Barb on March 30, 2013 at 5:17 PM said...

love the leopard look with those colors! I've never been brave enough to try it yet, though!

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates