Pages

Colorful Summer Mani

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
May 31, 2013


I used one coat of China Glaze Bump & Grind on my ring finger, China Glaze Itty, Bitty & Gritty on my thumb, pinky, and pointer finger, and China Glaze Unrefined on my middle finger. For the design, I stamped as normal except I did not cover the image with one polish color. I did blobs of two colors (Konad stamping polish in light blue and yellow) before scraping. The image is a rose pattern (which is hard to make out) from DRK-A stamping plate.

1 comments:

Essie Rae iHeartPrettyPolish on July 2, 2013 at 1:05 PM said...

What a beautiful combo!

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates