Pages

Pinterest Inspired Nails

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
June 06, 2013


I saw these nails on Pinterest, and I loved them! (Click here to see original) So of course, I had to recreate them.

The pale pink is two coats of Zoya Kennedy (pointer, pinky, and thumb). The middle finger is two coats of ManGlaze Mayonnaise. The chevron design was stamped on with Kleancolor black and Bundle Monster stamping plate BM-201. My pointer is two coats of Sally Hansen Celeb City. I absolutely love that polish! It is an oldie in my collection, and I almost forgot about it. This polish will be used in a full mani soon!


6 comments:

Paint Those Piggies! on June 6, 2013 at 3:01 PM said...

This is a beautiful mani combination, I'm a sucker for chevron :)

Bailey- I Know All the Words on June 6, 2013 at 3:54 PM said...

Oh, I love them! I think I have to pick up that Zoya, so pretty!

Amber @ My Nail Graffiti on June 6, 2013 at 6:13 PM said...

That Bundle Monster stamp is one of my very favorites. Cute mani!

tina on June 7, 2013 at 4:05 PM said...

beautiful :)

Elektra King on June 10, 2013 at 5:52 AM said...

I love the color combination and the style! It's a really chic manicure! :-) (I feel the strong urge to recreate it as well ... Life is not easy for us polish maniacs ...)

Mica on July 25, 2013 at 3:36 AM said...

these, are STUNNING

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates