Pages

Stamping on bare nail

Posted by Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous
Reactions: 
July 21, 2013


If you are short on time, try stamping on your bare nails. It is fast and easy (with little dry time). I started with a coat of clear base coat. I did a "gradient" stamp with konad stamping polishes in green, blue, and yellow (I basically did three stripes of color on the stamping image and then scrapped). I finished the mani with a coat of top coat. I really like the look of how my bare nail shows through underneath. 



4 comments:

Marisa on July 21, 2013 at 1:51 PM said...

This looks amazing!!! Such a great idea!!

Briana NailACollegeDropOut on July 21, 2013 at 4:54 PM said...

looks cool!

Elektra King on July 24, 2013 at 5:15 AM said...

Looks great :-) I like the color combination! It's a very unique look!

JQ on July 26, 2013 at 8:37 PM said...

Oh that is actually quite cool! I might have to try it out esp with shorter nails! But you could almost completely hide the tips if you had the right stamp too. Yours does a pretty good job! Thanks for the idea!

Post a Comment

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always welcome! Thanks for reading! (If you leave a link in a comment, it will not be published. Sorry for the inconvenience .)

 

I'M FEELING NAIL-VENTUROUS Copyright © 2011 Design by Brandon Faulkner Website Design | Blogger Blog Templates